Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Don’t follow any kind of dream you have when Pluto is squaring the sun, I made an unfortunate free will error today and I literally was able to pin point the disruptive force to a dream I had at the exact moment the sun was squaring Pluto.

I should have read my daily cosmic planner before I did anything, if I’d have read that cosmic warning, I never would have followed that dream. The sun is squaring Pluto, that’s why the dreams decided to fuck me in all the wrong ways today. If I had read this forecast warning beforehand, I never would have gotten up and literally followed the dream, it was the underworld themes screwing with me. I knew Gabriel wouldn’t do that to me. I have been trying to make sense of this all day, I was astonished and dismayed when all of this began to unfold, it didn't make any sense.

I'm not exaggerating when I say I had the dream at the exact moment when the sun was squaring Pluto. That is never the kind of dream to act on, that is a messy alignment, I should have known by how disorganized and deceptive the dream was, but I didn’t know it until it was too late.

I saw myself doing something in the dream and I woke up and did exactly what I saw, it was a natural reflex almost and it backfired on me immensely. Usually the dreams don’t hurt me like that on purpose, but today was different. It felt as though some kind of dark power wanted me to fail and it went out of its way to toss me off course. Throw an underworld theme in like Pluto fucking with the dream life and that would absolutely explain the events of today, it is a recipe for disaster.

I can’t believe I didn’t read this before it was too late. I had no idea what I was doing, I just woke up and started going about my day like I’d seen it in the dream and that was a huge mistake today. A bad dream literally cost me 4 grand. I am trying not to be upset about it, but that money was going to feed Aurora and I for 4 months and now I have no idea what I am going to do.

***This planetary alignment is also partially responsible for the sudden outburst of violence in Egypt. I agree with what the protesters are protesting, but this is a prime example of the more widespread effects. This type of universal influence can have drastic lingering consequences on collective humanity. I am thankful I'm finally aware of this only because I can clearly see it was not isolated to my little dream. Obviously there are larger things happening here in part because of the Sun Pluto tug of war going on. The dream only demonstrates how something astrological can begin on a very basic, unconscious level and then resonate into much deeper pockets of society.

No comments:

Post a Comment